- Combating component wear
- Reducing high scrap rates
- Solving processing problems
In our continuous efforts to serve our customers and potential customers, Concor Tool and Machine is pleased to share what we have learned over the past 30 years through our screw and barrel component seminars.
Generally our training seminars will start at 8:30am. We begin with a very informative and interactive Power Point presentation. Some of the topics covered within this presentation include: screws, barrels tip assemblies, end caps, mixing designs, and available steels and coatings. In each of these areas, we discuss: Design considerations. Material choices. Proper cleaning and care of components. Straightness and concentricity. Conversions Also discussed are factors we see causing premature wear, what you should look for during routine inspections and the advantages of a preventative maintenance program. After the Power Point presentation, we will take your group for a complete shop tour where we will have screws and barrels set up to show actual run out and concentricity flaws.
By 12:00-1:00, we will break for lunch where we can continue our discussions and conclude our training seminar.
Reasons for participating in Concor’s training program are many:
- Molding requirements are changing. Resins, fillers, colors, quality, part complexity, and competition require that you keep up to date on the latest steels and designs available.
- The high cost of repairing or replacing injection components and the associated down time require that you be aware of all factors that may extend component life.
- Concor offers “hands on” demonstrations of conditions and designs that are discussed.
- You achieve a full understanding of our capabilities and services.
- There is no charge for the seminar when held at Concor Tool. We charge a small fee when presenting the seminar at a customer facility.
- Concor has over 30 years of experience in the industry helping molders.
Our training seminars are flexible; they are set up to meet the needs of your company. It is a place for questions to be asked, projects to be discussed and problems to be evaluated.
To schedule a seminar for your company, simply contact our office with the date you would like to attend. Due to limited space and economics, we ask that your group size be from 2-8 people when a seminar is held at Concor. Invest in yourself.