Challenging mixing requirements, high-wear applications, upsizing, downsizing, high volume production, small-volume runs, micro precision requirements; we have done it all. Our plasticating unit components are operating in high-quality injection and extrusion molding plants around the world.
Concor's large manufacturing facility operates two shifts per day in Wisconsin USA, and our engineering team designs the best feed-screws, barrels, tips and end caps for your specific material and application.
Our products can be found in a full range of machine makes and models, and our customers include large and small operations, along with multinational OEMs.
While "manufacturing company" describes what we do, "service company" better describes who we are.
"The more you know, the better we look".
-Bill Talbot, President
Concor Tool and Machine Overview Video (3 minutes):
Concor Tool and Machine Inc. is a proud member of:
- May 2017: Concor expands with the appointment of Rebel Plastics Group in Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma and Arkansas.
- April 2017: Concor showcases screw and barrel technology at Expo Plasticos in Guadalajara Mexico
- October 2016: Concor donates winter gloves and hats to local schools; Good Work Concor Charity Team!
- October 2016: Concor expands with the appointment of Spiqua Plastics S.A. de C.V. as a new representative in Mexico
- October 2016: Local community and students visit Concor on 2016 "Manufacturing Day" to see the wonderful opportunity that exists here!
Our customers are primarily engaged in the injection and extrusion molding of plastics. These products impact our lives in a positive way every day. The products made by our customers can be found every day in the following categories:
- Industrial and manufacturing
- Consumer goods
- Food and Beverage